- Ear Training/Theory
- Band Instruments (Flute, Trumpet, Trombone, Euphonium, and Tuba)
Beginner to Advanced level
- Jazz Voice
- Performance Technique (including Public Speaking)
At Instructor’s Studio (Hyattsville, MD/Chillum, DC)
At student’s/family’s home
- Who are the lessons for?
- Is this for a gift certificate?
- How experienced is the student?
- What days do you prefer?
- How long would you like to take the lesson (example: 30 min per lesson for 3 months)?
- Are these lessons to be ongoing or are you just trying it out?
- Where would the lessons occur (at Red Top in Hyattsville or in your home)?
For more information or to sign-up, email Ayanna at email@example.com or call 508.813.8588. We’d love to hear from you!
Ayanna is the best. My daughter has taken voice lessons from her since age 12 and absolutely loves her. (Others teachers have not worked out for us for various reasons.) Ayanna has a beautiful voice, and it is a joy to listen to them singing together. She is very flexible about working with the music that her student prefers and giving advice about how to improve in addition to working in vocal exercises. My daughter plays guitar, ukelele, and piano, and Ayanna is wonderful about helping her with playing her instruments along with her singing. We highly recommend her as the best music teacher ever!!!!
Ayanna is a patient, warm, friendly, and very musical and enthusiastic teacher.
I had the pleasure of having a mutual recital for both our students, and I saw how good she is with her students and how much they love her.
I highly recommend her to anyone, at all ages.
You’d be in great hands for your musical journey!
TAGS: Music lessons Washington DC, Music Lessons Maryland, guitar lesson, djembe lessons, voice lessons, instrument lessons, parent and baby music class, clases de música